Top Tips for creating a secure password
It’s important for us for you to have only good experiences online. Make sure to use these helpful tips to ensure you’re preventing online security theft.
1. Don’t base your password on the website you’re accessing.
- ex/ Zappos1234 is not a secure password while accessing Zappos.com
2. Use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
- ex/ ZX233?p
3. Use mnemonics – (Each letter in your password can stand for a different word)
- ex/ Saagbf – “Shoes are a girl’s best friend”
4. Use a combination of random words
- ex/ ShoesCuisinartVegas
5. Use long passwords (they’re harder to crack)
Remeber. Simple passwords may be convenient, but they’re also easy to hack!